Moltenscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoltenScape Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesWebclientRegisterLog in

Hunter35502 Mod. Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hunter35502
InGame Moderator

hunter35502

Hunter35502 Mod. Application Empty
PostSubject: Hunter35502 Mod. Application   Hunter35502 Mod. Application EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:16 am

n real life name - Hunter.

in-game name - Hunter35502

AGE - 15 years old.

Sorry if the application is to long.

hi, this is Hunter
i wanna be a mod because:

1.i'm a very nice person.
2.i'm kind to everyone in the server.
3.i had a own server so i know alot about rsps.
4.i will advertise for this server for more ppl (no people is no fun)
5.i will never break any rule.
6. i'm online for a long time (ingame and on forums)
7.i will post alot of things on forums.

- Tell something about yourself - I play Football and Basketball I have a brother and a sister I love rsps's a lot! I live in Usa.

- Why you should earn mod?- Cuz I have experience I love the game I get along with pretty much everybody, I help out as much as I can since i've started I have been on everyday.

- Have you ever had experience as a staff - I have had precious staff experience in a few (3) server's i will not name them because that would be classed as advertising other server's, 2 of the server's is currently still online, first 1 currently has over 120 players daily and more, the second server is fairly new and currently has 50 players, 3rd but not least the server has been cut off due to stupidity from other mods that ruined the game by dropping all rares, which resulted in a server re-do all previous players quit due to loosing their items and i do not wish to see that happen here.

- How Will You Help out: Ok, the way i help out the Players is by giving them every opportunity to get all their skills to 99, fix any conflicting problems between both players. to keep the peace and not to mention great every player, respect them and talk with them to make them feel safe and happy within the game.

- Any other comments?: I would like to say that, if i get accepted ill be happy and do as much as possible to turn this server into the busiest and best RSPS out there, but if i dont get accepted, ill understand but ill still try and help out, because the server i play i want it to be the best out there!

this was my application.
thank you for your time cya!.
Hunter

Back to top Go down
http://dominationxx.tk/
soapface
Owner
Coder

soapface

PostSubject: Re: Hunter35502 Mod. Application   Hunter35502 Mod. Application EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:34 am

You just recieved Moderator.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://moltenscape.forumotion.com/
-Epic-1
-Epic-1

PostSubject: Re: Hunter35502 Mod. Application   Hunter35502 Mod. Application EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:45 am

You have Staff well done
Back to top Go down
http://www.domination.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter35502 Mod. Application   Hunter35502 Mod. Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter35502 Mod. Application
Page 1 of 1